I am a professional photographer in South Carolina. Though I live in the South Eastern, United States, I am a destination photographer as well! My background is in Event Planning, so I tend to sway more towards Weddings and Corporate Event coverage. I love to capture raw emotion in candid environments, children and couples especially! I mostly book through client referrals and friend of friend networking; because I take care of my many repeat and loyal clients! So once you're my client, you will always get preferential treatment, with quicker turn around times, scheduling and many extras! I look forward to meeting you and getting you on my client list!
I am a New England native, growing up along the coast of Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts (Boston). Why "Dormant" Gypsy? I am a true gypsy at heart, yet my paternal responsibilities have put my vagabond ways in limbo; BUT now that my kids are older, I have much more flexibility! Peace, Love and Photography!- Lottie
CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Published in Southern Living Magazine
- Photo Journalism published via the AP and a variety of news outlets- Locally and Nationally
- Member of Professional Photographers of America
- AWARD- Wedding Wire Couples Choice 2020
- AWARD- ESPB Best Overall Photographer 2018
- AWARD- International Photography Awards- Ireland
- Photographed MANY Events, since I have an extensive Event Planning background
- Educated by Artist: Rebecca Hanson, in Clay, Pen and Ink, Painting, Sketching, Design and Art History- Hillsboro, NH
- Studied Film Photography under Mr. Brown, New Hampshire
- Studied Digital Photography under: Karl Taylor Photography, London, England
- Studied Commercial Design, Trident Technical College- Charleston, SC
- Studied Business Management, University of Maryland European Division- Lamaddalena, Sardinia, Italy
- Owned and Operated: Campenella Caffe and Art Gallery- Chapel Hill, NC
- Owned and Operated: Campenella Studio of the Arts - Port Royal, SC
- Photography: Boudoir, Wedding, Event, Maternity, Children, Senior Photos, Career, Still Life and Landscape
- Director of Catering- St. James Plantation - Oak Island, SC
- Director of Marketing and Events- BOLD of Jacksonville, NC
- Event Planner- Watermark Marina and Yacht Club- Wilmington, NC
- Director of Marketing, Weichert Realtors- Beaufort, SC
- Campenella Originals- paintings sold throughout the country~ been exhibiting and selling original works of art online since 1998
- Jewelry Line- Love and Luck Designs- sold in three locations in Beaufort, SC
- Commissioned work- Murals, Custom Interior Design, Paintings, Business Logos
- General Managers Assistant- Self Family Arts Center- Hilton Head Island, SC
- Advertising Sales Manager and Client Services Coordinator, Condell and Company- Hilton Head Island, SC
- Graduated Fortune Academy of Real Estate- Bluffton, SC
- Event Planning: Riverwalk Festival, Downtown Alive Concert Series, Yacht Club Member Events, Weddings, Red Cross Gala's, 400+ seated dinner Member Guest Tournament, Relay for Life Luncheons, Habitat for Humanity Auction, Corporate Grand Openings, Various Concerts
To share a Favorites list with me, click on the name of your set in the top left corner of the site. This will open the Favorites list.
Click the Share Favorites button at the top of the page. A pop-up window will appear.
In the Share to Photographer tab, edit the title of the Favorites List.
Enter the message to the photographer in the field provided.